We are pleased to offer individuals from underserved communities free access to our webinars (live or on-demand). If you know of an individual who meets any one of the following criteria and could benefit from free workshop admission, please encourage them to email [email protected] to receive a unique access code for use at registration. Thank you for helping us and our allies empower everyone!
Through our generous Equity Sponsorships, free admission to our 2.5-hour and full day workshops are available to individuals living anywhere in Massachusetts.
Families representing one or more of the following categories qualify for this funding:
- Refugee or immigrant status OR
- Immediate family includes an SSDI/SSI recipient OR
- Family income is at or below 600% of the Massachusetts poverty limit OR
- Family is homeless or experiencing some form of housing instability OR
- Family includes a loved one with autism
Other unique and extenuating circumstances (contact us to discuss)
Please email [email protected] for more information or to obtain the promotional code to waive the workshop fee at registration.
We Would Like To Thank Our Generous Equity Sponsors &
Grantors For Making These Workshops More Broadly Accessible
Advocacy Network, Inc.
177 Huntington Ave Ste 1703,
PMB 52476, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Email: [email protected]